This was originally intended as an anecdotal genealogy website dedicated to putting a personality on those that have passed before, specifically those that I have heard stories about or even knew personally. But it has gradually changed to cemetery statuary, and as it was at first, featuring celebreties. For my personal links go to the end of the blog, Spencer G Corkum

There is a new day coming upon rising.

Thursday, February 10, 2022

The old and the new....?

Churchill's Stone

I got started, I would have to say, cycling upcountry where I often took breaks biking through small cemeteries reading headstones. Then online got interested viewing headstones of celebrities. Next, I got into reading about the history of cemeteries in this country. From there statuary, and now here I am, where soon enough I am going.

No comments:

Post a Comment